Thursday, October 20, 2011

End of the season?

Well, this might be the end of my season.  Its getting cold and I don't own waders...yet.  We'll see if I can find some I like, for a price I like.  I tried last weekend to get some more casts in, but only managed one short evening as the winds were far too strong to cast anything.  Even my heaviest lures were falling far short of their usual mark and into an area without any fish big enough to bite.  I could see some small fish (less than 6 inches) and figured that the larger fish were waiting out the waves in deeper water.  I may have one more opportunity to get out this weekend with some bait, I figure trying the bottom might yield something tasty or at least a good fight.  Well, that's all for now.  Once my season is truly at an end I'll write up a recap and discuss my ideas for next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment