Thursday, July 14, 2011

How do I get there from here?

So, I've been back at work and away from the beach for almost a week now...Plenty of time to think and Google.  I'm not sure what to do next to try and catch something.  I am contemplating buying some bait and using one rod for bait while I continue to plug away with my other rod.  I've still got to go buy some snaps and re-spool from my last adventure but I can't help but think that maybe I need to try a different time of day; maybe evening into night rather than false-dawn to daybreak.  I've had some suggest that I try other spots and while I understand why they would say that I am quite attached to the area I've been fishing in and am committed to catching fish in that area.  Foolish, maybe, futile, maybe...That is the challenge that I am attempting though so we will see what I can manage.  For now there is a trip to the bait and tackle shop in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment